Rental Property Types
There are many properties around Macau, Taipa and Coloane area but some are different from the other, on one hand you have Managed Property and on the other you have Non-Managed properties, take a look at the differences between a Non-Managed and a Managed property.
- Follow up all of tenants requirements and complaints
- Solve issues and damages that may occur during the tenancy period
- Follow up on rental payment
- Owner must oversee everything without assistance
- Should there be a problem the tenant can only contact the owner to solve the issue