Rental Property Management
Property owners and investors are usually concerned about the sakekeeping and contents of your property, as well as how it the property is being treated by the tenant.
Rental Property Management covers the following services
- Vacant apartment inspections; up to 3 times per week to ensure your property remains in perfect condition.
During this time, we even have a ‘fragrance’ program so that the apartment smells nice when prospects walk in (a bad smell will create an instant problem for tenants, no matter how nice the property is).
- Advice on set up / staging; There are many expensive mistakes made by owners when setting up apartments.
The simple eqaution is 'maximum return for the minimum input'. Knowing how to furnish an apartment to appeal to a specific target market is very important, it will ensure that the property does not sit empty for months and cost investors hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost rental revenue and wasted capital expense.
- Marketing your property: Getting your property seen by the right target audience is absolutley crucial.
JML Property have multiple marketing channels that are used to promote properties both in and out of Macau.
- Daily adverts in the Macau newspapers
- Weekly full page colour advert in the Macau newspaper
- The JML Property Website, which averages more than 15,000 views per month
- The weekly e mail newsletter to clients in Macau and International
- Direct contact to prospects via JML Property Consultants in English, Cantonese, Mandarin & Portuguese
- Through corporate programs to Macau's leading companies
- Through affiliated websites such as V Property and Macau Daily Times
- Through affiliated agents in Macau. We work with the top 20 leading and reputable agents in Macau
- Inventory; Recording, pricing, managing and maintaining the inventory in your property. Full details are available on the Inventory Management page on this website.
- Negotiation; Negotiating to arrange the best possible deal in the shortest possible time
- Contracts & Agreements; Preparing all contracts and agreements for signature
- Handover; Conducting the full handover with tenants to take possesion of the property
- Bank Account & Payment reconciliation; Collecting rents and remitting rents to owners accounts
- Paying Building Management Fees; Paying the building management fees
- Maintenance Issues; Handling any property maintenance issues, coordinating with contractors, suppliers and tenants to ensure that work is carried out to keep the apartment in good condition.
- Tenant materials; Preparing materials that give tenants a clear picture of what is expected, and at the same time protect owners interests and legal positions.
- UNIQUE 24 / 7 Online management / financial system; JML is the only company in Macau providing an online management system for tenants and owners.